Saturday we made some BBQ pizza…It’s rather easy I must say.
First make your dough; when it’s ready divide it up and roll/stretch into your desired pizza size…we like the mini style easier to work with.
Prep your pizza toppings: cheese, sauce, veggies, pepperoni, and we did some ground sausage…you want the toppings ready to use when the dough comes off the grill.
Step 3: Now it’s time to cook:
- Heat grill to high
- Place your dough on (we didn’t need to oil the grill but keep that in mind)
- Cook until golden…you may want to keep moving to make sure it doesn’t stick
- Remove from grill and reduce heat
- Flip over and bring to your topping station…you want to be putting the toppings on the side you just cooked
- Once you have topped bring back to grill and cook the rest of the way until golden on bottom and cheese starts to brown…
- Serve up with a caesar salad and BBQ’d garlic fingers…
Step 4: Chow Down!!
3 Day Refresh
On Day 1 I have to say I was impressed on how I didn’t get very hangry… There were times I got hungry once before lunch… And then before bed but I stayed up close to two hours longer than I normally do.
Lunch I found was the most filling…salad, berries and a the vanilla fresh shake.
At bedtime I found I had a headache… And woke up with one but had a few sips of coffee and it is gone so maybe it was caffeine withdrawal.
Day 1 – I lost 2.8 lbs around 1.5″ of my belly area.
- Melt a 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan
- Wash, core and chop one med- large size apple into bit size pieces
- Gently place apples in frying pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries: I use mixed berries from Costco – Blackberries, Raspberries , Cherries, Blueberries and Pomegranate seeds.
- Tbsp of unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Tbs of Chia Seeds (optional)
- Sometimes we put a drizzle of maple syrup in.
Yields around 4 servings
Serve it over 1/4 cup of cooked oatmeal