Saturday we made some BBQ pizza…It’s rather easy I must say.
First make your dough; when it’s ready divide it up and roll/stretch into your desired pizza size…we like the mini style easier to work with.
Prep your pizza toppings: cheese, sauce, veggies, pepperoni, and we did some ground sausage…you want the toppings ready to use when the dough comes off the grill.
Step 3: Now it’s time to cook:
- Heat grill to high
- Place your dough on (we didn’t need to oil the grill but keep that in mind)
- Cook until golden…you may want to keep moving to make sure it doesn’t stick
- Remove from grill and reduce heat
- Flip over and bring to your topping station…you want to be putting the toppings on the side you just cooked
- Once you have topped bring back to grill and cook the rest of the way until golden on bottom and cheese starts to brown…
- Serve up with a caesar salad and BBQ’d garlic fingers…
Step 4: Chow Down!!