- Melt a 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan
- Wash, core and chop one med- large size apple into bit size pieces
- Gently place apples in frying pan and cook until they start to soften
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries: I use mixed berries from Costco – Blackberries, Raspberries , Cherries, Blueberries and Pomegranate seeds.
- Tbsp of unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Tbs of Chia Seeds (optional)
- Sometimes we put a drizzle of maple syrup in.
Yields around 4 servings
Serve it over 1/4 cup of cooked oatmeal